Guest Services & Amenities
Baby Changing Stations
For your convenience, baby changing stations are located in the men’s and women’s restrooms located near the food court and west mall entrance.
Children’s Play Area
Take a break from shopping and let your little one enjoy some fun at the Play Park located near Sears. Open to all children under 42″.
Device Charging Station
For your convenience, we offer recharging stations fit for most devices, located in the soft seating area near Victoria’s Secret.
Electric Car Charge
In an on-going effort to support energy consumption, Tesla electric car charging stations are available for use in the mall parking lot located near Red Lobster.
First-aid assistance can be provided at the Mall Management Office location near Herberger’s. In the event of an emergency please dial 911 . AED devices are located in the Security Sub Station located near Herberger’s.
Take a break from shopping and enjoy a snack or meal at the Rushmore Mall Food Court located in the front of the mall.
Our property offers accessibility for our guest needing additional assistance.
• Accessible entrances are located at each of the main entrances in food court and the west mall entrance.
• Accessible restrooms are located in the food court and near the west mall entrance
• Handicap parking is located in front of all Mall entrances and Department store entrances
Let your little one enjoy a carousel ride located in the food court.
Lost & Found
If you misplace an item, visit Lost & Found located in the Mall Management Office located near Herberger’s.
Catch the latest showings at Rushmore Cinema 7 located in the parking lot adjacent to Sears.
To make your experience the best it can be, our mall is a Non-Smoking facility.
Shop with peace of mind knowing our Security is here to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. If you need to contact Security at any time during your visit, please call 390-7607.
Push your little one around with ease in our of our strollers. Located in the food court and the west entrance.
Stuffed Animal Ride Rentals
Enjoy a fun and unique experience by riding a rolling motorized version of your favorite animal from Animal Riders. Located in the north wing of the mall. Must be 3′ tall, able to ride a bike and under 350 lbs. Under 18 years of age require parents signature.
If you are in need of a wheelchair during your visit, please stop by the Mall Management Office located near Herberger’s or call Security at 605-593-3343. Wheelchairs are complimentary but require a valid drivers license upon pickup.
Wireless (Wi-fi) Internet
Stay connected on-the-go by using complimentary Wi-Fi services are located in the food court.
Behavioral Code of Conduct
Rushmore Mall is private property. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, Rushmore Mall requests your cooperation in complying with the following “rules of conduct” to be followed by all patrons.
1. Rushmore Mall is for shopping. Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
2. Act responsibly. Please refrain from:
- Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language.
- Playing loud music other than what the center provides.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the center, its patrons, or its tenants.
- Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace.
3. Allow others to shop safely and comfortably.
- Do not block access to store entrances, center entrances, and corridor or parking areas.
- Please walk; do not run.
- Skates, skateboards, rollerblades, heelys or similar items are prohibited inside the center.
- Secure bicycles at bike racks at the six entrances.
- Riding bicycles or any motorized vehicle in center is prohibited.
- Please use our benches and chairs for sitting.
- Do not bring animals and/or pets in the center except for registered aid animals, such as seeing eye dogs.
- All trash must be placed in proper trash receptacles. littering will not be tolerated.
- Weapons of any type are not permitted on center property.
4. Observe all federal, state and local laws. Alcoholic beverages and their consumption is restricted to licensed establishments only.
5. Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking, vaping or other similar activity is only permitted in designated areas.
6. Please visit the center management office to request permission to take photos, videotapes or make audio tapes of or on center property or store fronts. without prior, written permission from center management, no such activity is permitted.
7. Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the center. If permitted by law or if you have any questions please visit the center management office for more information.
8. When the center and stores are closed, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at VEHICLE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
Please follow these rules of conduct. Thank you for your cooperation in complying with the center’s code of conduct. Violators of this posted code of conduct will be asked to leave for a specific period of time, you may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the center’s rules of conduct, please call the center’s management office at (605) 348-3378.
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.
2200 North Maple Ave.
Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 593-3343